Transform Your Life
Fear Breakthrough Session
Fear Transformation Programme
Book a Fear Breakthrough Session to find out more
You’ve landed on this page because you’re looking for a solution. Let’s work together to see exactly what that looks like for YOU. No one is the same and what works for one person might not work for you. 1-2-1 Coaching gives you an opportunity to develop your own, unique game plan for your health and life. What could be better than that?
Fear Breakthrough session
In this 60 minute coaching session we take an overview of your whole life and identify which areas might be contributing to how you’re feeling. We will have fun exploring what your ideal life looks like, connect with that vision, and help you move forward. After this session, you will come away feeling clearer about what you want from your life and what step to take next. This is a great chance to get a feel for how coaching works and whether you feel I’m the right coach for you.
Here’s what you’ll discover in your session:
- Uncover what’s been stopping you, slowing you down, or keeping you from feeling confident and comfortable in your own skin.
- Develop a powerful vision for your Fear Transformation and what it will mean for you, your health, and your life.
- Discover which lifestyle habits are bringing your mind and body down and what to do about it.
- Get clear on a step-by-step plan to create a Fear Transformation in 90 days or less.
90 Day Fear Transformation Programme
90 days of 1-2-1 support to help you keep on track with your goals, and achieve your desired results.
Here’s what’s included in your 90 day programme:
- 1x FREE 90 Minute Fear Breakthrough session where we identify what your ideal life looks like and what’s currently getting in the way, and move you forward one step.
- 12 x weekly 60 minute sessions (Zoom or phone) each designed with your transformation in mind, so that one session flows onto the next in a particular order.
- Unlimited email and phone support in between sessions to answer any questions you have, to keep me updated on your progress or anything else that might help you on your journey.
- Weekly handouts which will act as your workbook, guiding you with what you need to work on each week as well as helping you track what you’re learning.
- My total commitment to you.
1-2-1 coaching is the perfect solution to address what’s not working in your life. You will get:
- A 90 day strategy taking you from where you are now to where you want to be.
- A bespoke programme designed with you and your specific needs in mind.
- A confidential, judgement-free space for you to talk freely and honestly about what you want and what’s stopping you from having it.
- A chance to make yourself the priority and establish ways to make this stick!
- To identify what makes you feel alive and how to bring more of that into your life.
- To figure out what is and isn’t working for you, and come up with a fresh approach.
- To find out what brings you joy, energy, and fulfillment and learn how to prioritise this.
Why 90 Days?
We will be working through limiting beliefs and habits which have most likely been there for quite some time. Most of how we think, feel and behave is influenced by things we learnt as a child, coping mechanisms that we put in place from as young as the age of 10. They served a purpose then, but often we hold onto these beliefs and carry them through into adulthood where they no longer serve us, and are the reason we’re holding ourselves back from the life we know we can have. If you think about how long you’ve been holding onto these coping mechanisms, you can imagine that unlearning them is not a quick process, which is likely why certain things you’ve tried in the past haven’t worked. Transformation is simple, but it’s not easy because we are literally rewiring our brains to think differently and for our bodies to repond. 90 days gives us the time to make sure that as you face the highs and lows of making significant and profound change in your life through the strategies we put in place session by session, you also have someone there to keep you on track when you feel like falling off and to hold you accountable until new habits become long-lasting behaviours that stick.